Labels

Monday, August 20, 2018

Cotton Shirts O-neck Tunics T-shirt Loose Casual Beach Dress


DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

This is honestly one of the top 5 ugliest dresses I have seen. I bought this on Wish.com. The picture looked so pretty. When the dress arrived there were multiple problems. First of all it says it is a t-shirt dress. What I got was a dress that literally felt like crepe paper. It has no stretch or give at all. When I put the dress on It was too tight in the chest and looked like a sack everywhere else. I couldn't get this awful feeling and looking dress off fast enough. I did request a refund and was given my money back with no problems at all and got to keep the dress. The dress did go in the trash.

I paid $2 for the dress with $3 shipping.

See it on Wish.com
https://www.wish.com/product/5b25bfe2c499bf3a0178a011

No comments:

Post a Comment