Labels

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Gym Junkie by T L Swan






Title: Gym Junkie
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Red Hot Contemporary Romance

Cover Design: Hang Le

Photo: Michael Stokes
Release Date: September 23, 2018




Blurb


We’ve all done it, salivated
Over a guy at the gym, imagined the unimaginable.
Wanted what we can’t have.

Only my fantasy has turned into an obsession.
Every night like clockwork he’s there.
Every night like clockwork I’m ready.

I’m not the kind of girl who does this kind of thing and 
he’s exactly the kind of man that does.

He’s as sexy AF.
Dominant as all hell.
Built like a machine.

And when he turns up at my work

My worst f**king nightmare.



ADD TO GOODREADS





Excerpt
I swipe my
key through the door scanner.  It’s 9:35 p.m and I’m late. After not
wanting to come at all, and deliberating the whole thing for over an hour in
the shower, I’m finally here.
I’m not
really sure why, but what the hell. It can’t hurt, I suppose.
I walk into
the gym and take a look around. There are a few guys working out at the back,
plus a girl on the treadmill.
Great. He’s not
even here. 
All that
over-analysing for nothing
Damn it.
After
making my way onto the treadmill I start walking. I turn up the speed and begin
to walk faster. I suppose I’ll have to actually work out then. What an
anticlimax. I spent over an hour psyching myself up to be here, and he doesn’t
even show up.
Fucking
typical.
All men
piss me off.
Oh well,
it’s his loss. 
Turning up
the speed, I begin to jog, getting lost in the repetition. But when I look up
into the mirror, I see him. There he is. He’s sitting on the weights bench in
the corner, and flashing a slow sexy smile my way. He’s wearing a white T-shirt
and navy sports shorts.
My stomach
dances with excitement. I force him a smile, and then I look down, pretending
to be uninterested.
God, he’s
so….
He’s
probably just a prop in this place. That’s what I would do if I owned a gym:
pay gorgeous guys to hang out and make the girls swoon. It makes good business
sense, that’s for sure.
I run for
fifteen minutes, and he does weights as he watches me. To be honest, I wish he
would look away because I’m dying over here. I can’t run for this long
naturally. I’m totally showing off. I may go ass over tit at any moment and
skin my knee to the bone.
One man
finally leaves the gym, and then five minutes later the other one follows. The
group of guys walk out the back, leaving only one woman in the gym who is doing
sit ups. His eyes trail over to her, and I wonder is he thinking the same thing
as me.
Buzz off,
woman. Why are you in the gym so late, stupid?
I stop running
and bring the treadmill back to a walking pace. I wipe my face with my towel,
grateful when the lady packs up her things and leaves through the front door.
Brock’s
eyes find mine in the mirror and a dark smile crosses his face.
Shit. My
heart begins to beat faster. I keep walking, and he stands to make his way over
to me.
“Hello,” he
purrs.
I smile
goofily. “Hi.” Why does he have to be so damn sexy? I can’t even pretend to be
cool.
He puts his
hand over mine on the handrail, and I feel an energy zap between us.
“I’ve been
thinking about you all day,” he says.
My eyes
hold his as my stomach flips. “Y-you have?” I pant.
He nods
slowly, his eyes not leaving mine for a single second. 
“What were
you thinking about?” I ask.
“I was
thinking that I need to talk to you in private.”


God, is he for real?  “Is that so?” I look around the empty gym. “Is
that why you had to wait for everyone to leave to come and talk to me?”

“Well, I
didn’t want anyone to be suspicious of the two of us talking the other night in
the bathroom.”
“Talking?”
I smirk. “Is that what you call it?”
He smiles
sexily, and my stomach clenches yet again. Don’t smile at me like that.
“Yes.” He
pauses as he rolls his lips, as if amused. “It was a very stimulating conversation.”


I smile as I continue to walk.

“For some
more than others,” he adds.
Unable to
help it, I laugh. “Yes, it was a very stimulating conversation
that we had the other night.”
His eyes
hold mine. “Did you enjoy it?”
What’s it
going to be? I get a vision of Simon last night with that girl.
Sink or
swim.
“I did.”
Our eyes are locked. “Very much, actually.”
 Oh,
this guy makes me want to be a dirty whore.
Satisfaction
flashes across his face and he licks his lips. He runs his hand up my forearm,
his eyes following his touch. “I have something else to tell you.”
I act
surprised. “You do?”
“I do.”
“What is
it?” 
“I can’t
tell you here, Pocket.” His eyes rise to my lips.
“Why not?”
I feel the burn of his gaze.
“It’s
private.”
He takes
his hand off my arm, and it causes me to frown. I hate the loss of his touch.
“So, where do you want to tell me this private information?” I ask as I play
along.
“We should
probably talk where we talked last time.” He rolls his lips to hide his smile,
he likes this game.
“Really?” I
widen my eyes.
He nods
slowly. “Really.”
I continue
to walk on the treadmill.
“So, I’m
going to go into the discussion room now.”
“The
discussion room?” I widen my eyes and laugh. “You are something else.”
“I know,”
he chuckles, and then gestures up to the ceiling. I look up, following his
direction.
There’s a
camera… 
Shit.
“I’m going
to go into the discussion room, and in five minutes, you should do the same.”
“But,
they’ll see us?” I whisper.
“No, they
won’t. Once you come into the bathroom, you just have to stay in there for five
minutes. If we don’t enter or leave together, the tapes won’t be looked at. Not
unless there is an incident and they have to be watched back.
“Oh.” I
frown, and without another word he disappears up the hall with his gym bag. I
walk for another five minutes with my heart beating out of control. This is so
naughty, so freaking hot, and I have to say, so out of character for me that
it’s not even funny.
I’ll just
go and talk to him—see what he has to say. I hope he kisses me again. His kiss
was to die for. Who the heck is this guy, anyway?
I would
never do this. I am not the sort of girl who meets up with guys in a public
bathroom.  My eyes flicker to the hallway as my excitement runs
through me. 
Am I?
I hit stop
on the treadmill with my heart hammering in my chest. I take my towel and drink
bottle, and then I walk up the hall to the bathrooms. I look up and see the
camera at the end of the hall positioned so it shows all of the five bathroom
doors clearly. I drop my head to hide my face.
As long as
I don’t walk back out, he said I’m fine.
God, if
anyone ever knew I was doing this, I’d die.
I walk to
the end door and take the handle in my hand. I pause for a moment and close my
eyes. My heart is banging, and I look back up the hall one more time. Should I
go? No. Just do it.
I open the
door and rush in, quickly closing the door behind me. I flick the lock and turn
around.
The room is
filled with steam and the shower screen is open. Brock is naked in the shower
when he turns to face me.
His large
shoulders and chest have soap over them, and his hair is already wet. His
stomach is rippled with muscles, and his huge hard cock hangs heavily between
his legs.
He smiles
sexily. “Took your time, Pocket.”
Oh, dear
God. Holy. Fucking. Shit.
“Brock!” I
frown as I stare at him. “What the hell are you doing?”
I glance
back to the door, damn it. I can’t leave for a few minutes.
He looks at
me casually and rubs the soap in across his chest. “Taking a shower, what does
it look like?”
“You’re
incredible.” I shake my head in disgust. “I’m leaving right now.”
“Why?” He
gives me a slow sexy smile and holds his hands out to the side. “Taking a
shower is a perfectly natural thing. I wanted to be clean for our
conversation.”
Bastard.
“You want
to have a conversation with me with,” I gesture to his groin, “with your dick
hanging out.”
He looks
down at himself, and then back up at me. “Does my dick offend you?”
“Yes,” I
gasp. “Your dick offends me.”
I glance
down again. That is the most beautiful dick I’ve ever seen. Okay, sure, I
haven’t seen many, but I’m still sure it’s the most perfect one there is. For
fuck’s sake, this guy is so over confident, I don’t even have words to describe
him, and why the hell is it turning me on?
This is
un-fucking-believable. How on earth did I get myself into this situation?
Brock
continues to rub soap over his chest, eventually lathering his groin area up,
too. I have to concentrate on not looking down again.  
“Why?” he
asks.
I frown.
“Because… because…” I look around as I search for the right choice of words.
“It’s the assumption you make that I am comfortable with you being naked when I’m
not.” I shake my head and throw my hands in the air. “I’m so not.”
“If it
makes you feel more comfortable, I am completely fine with you taking your
clothes off, too.” He shrugs casually. “You know, for our discussion.”
I smirk. Of
all the hide. “You’re an idiot.”
He smiles
that sexy smile again, and I feel my insides begin to melt. “I prefer to think
I’m just honest.”
“How is
this being honest?”
“Well.” He
pauses as a moment as he soaps his groin up again.
“Will you
stop doing that!” I snap. “It’s very distracting.” I concentrate hard on
keeping my eyes focused on his face.
“Big dicks
don’t lie,” he says, raising his brow.
I stare at him, completely lost for words, even though I
really want to howl with laughter. “You did not just say
that?”











Author Bio

Lover of her
husband, children, words, chocolate and margaritas.
When she is not
writing her next novel, you will find her in a café drinking coffee with
friends.
Writing is her
passion.

Books by T L Swan

Stanton Adore
Stanton Unconditional
Stanton Completely
Stanton Bliss
Find Me Alastar
Play Along

Dr. Stanton

Dr. Stantons The Epilogue

Marx Girl

Mr. Masters


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment