Labels

Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Ghosts of Captain Grant's Inn True Stories from a Haunted Connecticut Inn by Carol Matsumoto




This was really a great book until towards the end when the book to me went off track a bit. While reading about the Inn, how it was purchased, renovated and the guests staying at the Inn I was unable to put the book down. The last few chapters to me did not really belong in the book. Learning about the Inn was awesome I would love to go stay there., when it switched to religion and Carols ideas of reincarnation and all I was a bit put off. Not that I don't believe in reincarnation because I do wholeheartedly. Maybe it was just my beliefs and her vary so far out that I couldn't go with it. Also the Spirit Gathering was a bit much. I also have a few sets of dowsing rods and have used them for years. I have never ever been able to have as in depth conversations with the spirits to give me a look on reincarnation or about the coming of the end of days. Maybe I am being a bit critical and I am open minded, but also experienced. I just felt that these chapters did not go with the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment