Labels

Friday, July 14, 2017

TasteMate Dual Salt & Pepper Shaker




I love fresh ground pepper in my cooking, so I am always looking for great grinders. This is very close to being perfect for me. I love that the top part is actually a shaker not a grinder but the bottom half is a grinder. I can keep this on my counter for cooking or it looks great setting on my table as well. I love that it sets, a lot of grinders seem to be top heavy and knock over easily. This one sets, it is weighted perfectly and does not wobble over. I love the height of it as well it is about 6 1/4 inches tall, it is about 1 3/4 inches wide. It fits in my hand very well. I also like how it looks, it is a very modern shape to it and would look great in any kitchen. The grinder on the bottom can be used with more then just pepper. You could add salt or other seasonings and spices to the bottom section. The top section is a shaker for salt or other pre-ground spices or seasonings.  The grinder is adjustable so you can choose the coarseness you desire.

https://www.amazon.com/TasteMate-Stainless-Refillable-Adjustable-Peppercorns/dp/B01MXMI79S


I received this at a discount but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment