Labels

Friday, May 12, 2017

YunJey Womens Casual 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Heart Embroidered Dress


4*
The only reason I am giving this a 4 * is because it is a bit small in the chest area, I wear a 38 D and it is tight in the chest. I love the dress, the color is rich and beautiful. The embroidery is stunning. The dress is very soft and feels so nice to the touch. It comes to just above md thigh on my and I am 5'6. This would look great as a mini dress or even with leggings. The 3/4 sleeves are loose and I loved that about the dress, I am not one that likes form fitting sleeves. The dress seems to be very well made, all the stitching seems to be tight and continuous. I will be ordering anther dress in a larger size for myself and giving this on to my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment