Labels

Monday, May 22, 2017

#DarlingVoxBox from Influenster



I received my #DarlingVoxBox today from @Influenster, and I am thrilled with all the wonderful things that came in it. I got a coupon for a #Free full sized tub of #CountryCrock buttery spread. I got a full sized bottle of Nature's Bounty Energy Gummies and a $1.50 coupon off my next purchase. I got a full sized bottle of Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and wash, a full sized tube of Live Clean baby Lotion. A tube of Eva Nye Therapy Session Hair Mask. And last but not least a pouch of Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Chocolate Lovers Cake and a coupon for my next purchase.

If you haven't checked out Influenster you should. They boxes filled with goodies free to members all the time, Never know which boxes you will get picked for and what goodies will be inside. And it's all FREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment