Labels

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

CSHope US American Flag Designed 5ft /1.5M Nylon Braided Micro USB Charging Cable



With so many devices using the micro USB cords I honestly believe you can never have enough extras. This one though will not be tossed in a drawer as an extra. I love this cable and I get to show off my American spirit.

The pictures honestly do not do the colors any justice at all. The red and blue are very vibrant and bright and they really set off the white as well.  This is a 5foot cable, which makes it great for any device. I hate being tied to a wall outlet, I prefer to set comfortable in my chair and not strain to reach my phone, tablet, or other device.  Both ends connect securely to my device and my chargers.

The cord feels like it is made of very high quality materials and it is not flimsy at all. I personally prefer the nylon braiding on cords as they seem to last longer then the ones that are just coated in rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment