Labels

Friday, May 12, 2017

U8 Running Headphones Sport Wireless Earphones



Super nice set of wireless headphones. They paired super easy with my phone and my laptop. They come with 3 sizes of very soft ear buds so should fit just about any ear.  The hooks are very flexible and soft as well. These are super comfortable and light weight to wear.

The sound quality was great. I used these while cleaning the house, I could hear just fine over the vacuum, running water, and the wash machine. They are sweat proof also, which is great I live in Florida and sweat about 360 days out of the year.

The charge time was about 1 1/2 hours and they say they have a 10 hour run time. I used them for about 6 with no problems and they were not dead yet.

I am very happy with these wireless earphones.

Check them out on smartomi.com or Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment