Labels

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sweet Home&Kitchen Measuring Cups and Spoons Set ,10 Piece




I love to cook. Cooking is more of a hubby then a job. I love having lots of handy gadgets in my kitchen. Gadgets are like my toys. I use Measuring cups and spoons pretty my daily. So having a great set is very important to me.

This set is not only accurate it is CUTE!! I love the bright colors on the handles. The set I had was pretty much like this one but drab old black. I have my cups and spoons hanging on a hook under the cabinet under the cabinet by my stove. The black done nothing for my kitchen, these brighten it up though.

I love that it is stainless steel. I don't have to worry about it breaking or getting stained up from things I put in them. No I cannot set these in the microwave for a few seconds to get things like butter or shortening to come out of them easy but I can set them over a stove burner just the same.

I hae to admit I have a few of basting brushes and really love them. Before the silicone bristles came around I had paint brush style brushes. Once they started to wear they bristles would come out on my food and they were hard to get good and clean. With this brush I don't have to worry about bristles falling out and it is very easy to clean whether in a sink of hot soapy water or the dishwasher either one.

This is a great set to have for myself or would make a great house warming gift or just a gift for anyone with a kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment