Labels

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The CBD Oil Solution by Rachna Patel



I have chronic pain due to nerve damage in my right hand, wrist, and arm. I also suffer from depression and Anxiety and insomnia (how else do I read all these books). I'm the perfect CBD candidate. My daughter is the one who told me I should try CBD. I had no full understanding of it but she gave me a bottle of the drops and I now have 3 bottles of drops, a bottle of gummies, some hand cream, and a jar of pain cream. Some help others do not.

I still did not understand how and why it works and does not work.This book was an easy to read explanation of the theory of how and why CDB Oil works. There is no real scientific proof so you will see through out the book it says "studies show". There are also a bunch of recipes that include CDB Oil.

This is a nice guide for someone wanting to learn about CDB Oil.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment