Labels

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Riding Wrong by Franca Storm





Title: Riding Wrong

Series: Steel Titans MC #2
Author: Franca Storm
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 25, 2020





Blurb


Cole Taylor
is the top enforcer for the Steel Titans MC.
Their most
loyal soldier.
Their go-to
for dealing out pain, punishment and justice.
A
formidable deterrent to enemies far and wide.
Turning
rage into power makes him an unstoppable force.

Until he’s
sent on a mission to HER.
Natasha
“Nightshade” Ireland.
A well-known
troublemaker, hated by the club.
An old
flame he’s never been able to forget.

A shocking
revelation ups the stakes for them like never before.
It’s time
to take a stand.
Time to
risk it all.
Time to put
something ahead of the club.

He’ll wage
a war to make it happen.
To protect
her.
To claim
her.
To finally
bring her into his world.

He’s not
letting her go this time.
No matter
the cost.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Going
somewhere, firecracker?”

I slapped
my hand over my heart, trying to catch my breath and curb the wave of
adrenaline shooting through me, as I looked up into the mesmerizing slate-gray
eyes of Cole Taylor.

“Fuck,
Cole,” I choked. “Couldn’t you have knocked?”

“So you
could hightail it out an alternate exit? I don’t fucking think so.”

I went to
reach for my bag, but he kicked it away across the carpet.

“Cole, stop
it!” I cried, rushing over to it.

His large
hard grasped my wrist, stopping me. I tried to jerk free, but he was too
strong. He leaned down, grasped my hips and dropped me in the middle of my
queen-size bed. As I scrambled to right myself amongst the over-abundance of
pillows arranged neatly on top of the purple silk sheets, he climbed on,
crawling up my body until he straddled me. With barely any effort, he had me
incapacitated, his big hands confining my wrists, his thighs trapping my legs.

“I hate
you!” I screamed, bucking beneath him in a fit of frustration.

“If only
that was true. It’d make things easier on both of us.”

I stilled.
“Is that want you want?”

He squeezed
his eyes shut.

When he
opened them again, all I could see was pain. “Don’t drag me down that road
again, Tasha.”

How could I
not? “I’m sick of being stuck in this… limbo.” I blew out a breath. “You either
want me, or you don’t.”

His free
hand slid deep into my thick, raven hair as he leaned in closer, his eyes
boring into mine. “You know how I feel about you. But, you also know that,
after what you did, it’s made it impossible for me to bring you into my life,
to make an official claim on you.”

“I
explained things to you and you accepted it.”

He leaned
in closer, his gaze drilling into mine. “Slade wants your help,” he said,
blowing past my comment entirely. “That’s why I’m here.”

“I can’t.”

“I haven’t
even relayed the details yet.”

I turned my
head to the side. “You made a wasted trip. I can’t, no matter what it is.”

“What are
you so afraid of, Tasha? I’ll protect you. You know that. Fuck, if you
cooperate with him, Slade will
protect you with everything at his disposal.”

“Like he
was able to protect the love of his life?” I snapped vehemently, his comment
about protecting me hitting a nerve. Didn’t he get that it was the other way
around? I was protecting him.

As usual,
Cole snapped to Slade’s defense immediately. “He was utterly blindsided back
then. Way younger and inexperienced. He’s been through a lot, done a lot, since then. He’s no fool.
The guy knows his shit. No one’s been able to come at him and live to tell the
tale since.”

“Too
little, too late,” I muttered.

His eyes
narrowed, hating the dig at his almighty president, the disrespect I was
demonstrating. Talk about an extreme case of hero worship. Slade Mitchell
really could do no wrong in Cole’s eyes. The asshole had him wrapped around his
little finger. And, damn, Cole Taylor was a hell of a formidable soldier to
have at his side. His reputation was something else. He was as much revered as
he was feared. I didn’t doubt that Slade had been well aware of that when he’d
brought him into the Steel Titans fold.

“Fuck,” I
groused. “Just get off me and get the hell out.”

He didn’t
move or give an inch.

“Cole!” I
cried, thrashing beneath him and trying to break his hold. It was useless. He
was an impenetrable force. All power and hard muscle.

“Stop
moving,” he ground out.

I took him
in. His jaw was tight, his body majorly tense. His expressive eyes were
flashing in warning.

Oh.

Instead of
doing what he asked, I ran with the opportunity he was unwittingly offering up,
making the decision to poke the proverbial bear, rather than to sate it. I had
to get him off me. I had to get him out of here.

I held his
heated gaze as I undulated beneath him. His breath hitched as my pussy rubbed
against his dick. His rock-hard dick.

“Tasha,” he
cautioned.

I grinned.

And then I
played to his weakness, sweeping my tongue over my top lip, slow and sensual.

“Fuck,” he
groused.

My plan to
push him far enough so that he’d bolt away backfired spectacularly when his
mouth crashed against mine.

I choked
from the sheer ferocity of it.

His hands
left my arms and sank into the depths of my thick hair, grabbing fistfuls of
it.

He tugged
it roughly as he ground against me, grunting and rutting like an animal and
delivering a hard, punishing kiss.

I was so
overcome by the explosion of intensity, that I lost myself to it for a good few
moments, my good sense leaving me when I needed it the most.

Against
every protest from my body, I managed to get a hold of myself, pressing my hand
to Cole’s chest and easing him back enough to break our kiss. “This is a bad
idea.”

He scoffed.
“Bad idea?” He licked my neck, making me moan out at the delicious feel of his
hot tongue teasing my skin. “That’s what we’re all about, firecracker.”

God, it’d
been weeks since I’d held him against me, weeks since his talented hands and
mouth had tended to my body, weeks since his impressive cock had satiated me in
the way only he could. I wanted him so badly. I craved that connection with
him. I was desperate to lose myself in him, to forget that it could never
really be, that we could never really
be. It was a fantasy of another life, for versions of us that weren’t caught up
in our twisted worlds, worlds that couldn’t reconcile one another.

He was
right. We were a bad idea. When we
came together, when we were wrapped up in one another, consumed by our hunger
for each other, it always felt so right. But to the outside world, we were…
wrong. We didn’t belong.

And I
didn’t want that anymore. I didn’t want to be his dirty little secret.






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Succumb
to a Bad Boy.




Franca writes stories about bad-boy alpha males and the tough women who turn
their worlds upside down.



She is best known for her motorcycle romance series, BLACK THORNS.



When she's not writing, Franca enjoys watching action movies and binging on
great TV series. Spending time with her lovable lab, hiking, and listening to
hard rock, are her passions.


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment