Labels

Friday, June 26, 2020

Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated 17oz Water Bottle by Linkit




I have the 20 ounce stainless steel insulated cup from Linkit and absolutely love it. Now I have this awesome 17 ounce water bottle. It is also stainless steel and double walled. It keeps my drink cold all day, or if you prefer it will keep your drink hot all day. I love how light weight it is and that it does not leak at all. I can toss it in tote bag and don't have to worry about anything getting wet. I also love that it does not sweat at all. It fits perfectly in the cup holders of my car. I have dropped it twice so ffar and there is not a dent or scratch on it, not saying that some drops wont dent or scratch it but so far for me it has not.

I love that outer part of the bottle is smooth. You can add a water bottle sticker to it if you want. I am personally going to decorate it with my cricut.

The water bottle should be hand washed. The bottles come in 9 different colors so you can choose the one you like the best.

As a special for watching my video or reading this post Linkit has given me a 30% off code to share with you on any of their water bottles except the 9 ounce size. Just use this code when checking out on Amazon: 30BLVUVD You won't be sorry.


#LinkitAdventure

No comments:

Post a Comment