Labels

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Billy F Gibbons by Billy F Gibbons with Tom Vickers


I love music, especially Classic Rock and Roll. I have always loved the sound of ZZ Top, I can even sing a lot of their songs from start to finish, I'm no where as good as they are but I have fun. ZZ Top has a sound all their own and there is no mistaking whose song is playing on the radio when one comes on. They also have their own look. I also watched the show Bones and loved it when Billy F Gibbons made an appearance. 

Over the years from interviews on TV, radio, and magazines I have learned some of the beginnings up until true fame of Billy F Gibbins and the rest of ZZ Top, how they got their start and when they sky rocketed up the charts to true Rock And Roll fame.  This book has shown me on a personal level so much more then I ever knew or even thought about when it comes to this iconic man and band. It is filled with photo's that are just as mesmerizing as the story of Billy Gibbons. 

If you love or even like ZZ Top or just Rock and Roll this is a terrific book. The story of Billy's life is fascinating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment