Labels

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Blue Dragon’s Thief by Misty Malloy


Blue Dragon’s Thief

by Misty Malloy
Publication Date: May 28, 2020
Genres: Adult, Sci-Fi, Romance

Read for FREE in KindleUnlimited: Amazon
I’m going to steal from the sexiest, most arrogant dragon ever.

Prince Manu has no idea I’m a thief.

He thinks I’m here on this planet to be mated to a Xantharan, a hulking blue alien warrior just like him.

He’s wrong.

I need to stay focused. Devoted to my mission of finding and stealing the ancient artifact I came for.

His cocky, playboy smile isn’t helping one bit.

I’m the thief. No one steals from me.

Especially not my heart.

Also in the Series


About Misty Malloy

Misty lives in Arizona with her husband and their ridiculously cute dire wolf dog. When she’s not writing about sexy dragon shifters, she’s planning out her next travel adventure. She loves happy hour with lots of wine and cheese, steamy historical movies, and alpha males.

No comments:

Post a Comment