Labels

Monday, May 25, 2020

Spray Gourmet Liquid Spices




Spray Gourmet Liquid Spices Cinnamon Seasoning, Natural Extract Non GMO Spice, 3 fl. oz

This is a whole new concept for me when it comes to spices. I have used whole spices and ground them myself, I have bought tons of bottles of spices. I am always trying new recipes, spices, and kitchen tools. So when I ran across these liquid spices I couldn't wait to try them.

The spices come in 3 ounce spray bottles. They are liquid. The spice is mixed with sunflower oil and DATEM to keep them from separating. The flavor of these spices are amazing. Better then the bottled.

I have the black pepper and the cinnamon. The black pepper comes from India and the cinnamon is from Sri Lanka.
One spray of the black pepper is equal to a pinch of pepper and 1 spray of the cinnamon is equal to 1/4 teaspoon. There is about 3 times ore spice in one bottle then in regular ground spices.

Both have amazing flavor, and they are so much easier then dragging out the measuring spoons, or spilling the bottles. There is an little slider on the sprayer. Slide it around the side to open or back to the front middle to close it. I must admit I did not close mine, but it has not leaked at all setting in my spice cabinet.

I cannot wait to try the rest of this line of spray spices. They offer Chili Pepper, Cumin, and Ginger as well. Can't wait for them to come out with more.

Check out the Spray Gourmet company of their website and social media

https://liquidspices.com/

https://www.instagram.com/spraygourmet/

https://www.facebook.com/Spraygourmet/

#spraygourmet ; #liquidspices


And check out their products on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment