Labels

Friday, February 16, 2018

Wildflowers of Texas by Michael Eason



When my oldest Daughter was a toddler, we stayed in Texas with my sister for a while. The state has so much beauty I would of loved to just stayed there forever. Just driving down the road while the wildflowers are in bloom would make anyone want to live there. There were so many colors, shapes, and sizes of the flowers, and so many fields just filled with stunning flowers.

This books takes an in depth look at each and every wildflower you will find in Texas. There is a picture of each flower and a short description of each one. It gives you the official name as well as all the other names each flower is known as. It describes the plant, how many flowers per plant or bunch on the plant, the flower size, the height of the plant, and the best parts of Texas to find the plant. There are several plants with diffrent variations and all of those are also picture.

Not all of these plants are only found in Texas. So I see in my yard and driving down the streets in my town in Florida, as well as other states I travel too. So even if you don't live in Texas this book would still be nice to have to show some of the wildflowers in your own state.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment