Labels

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Home Life Around the World Anita Martinez Beijer




Home Life Around the World is so much more then a book of pictures taken in rooms of peoples houses. Not only does the book show you rooms for personal homes but it also introduces you to those people and even tells you some of the reasons for the designs. The pictures are taken from around the world and the people are from different walks of life.

Some of the designs I fell in love with, some were over the top for me and some were too bland. There was at least one thing in just about every room I did like if not love. There was a bright red couch in one living room with colorful pillows in a stark white room. I just loved it.

A lot of people may think why would you want to read a book or look at the pictures of someones living room or bedroom or other room. I love art, and I look for it all over the place. Each of these peoples rooms are actually a work of art to me. They express themselves with objects more then mediums, and I really enjoyed it.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment