Labels

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Massage & Murder by Jenn Cowan

Teasers

“Don’t make me arrest you, Autumn.” His voice low and almost growling.

I scoff. “For what?”

“The list is growing, but right now you’re the last person to see the victim alive. You’re our primary suspect. You have means, motive and opportunity.”





He’s really making a case against me. The room is spinning or am I spinning? I can’t tell. This can’t be happening. I feel sick. Sure, I hate April...hated her. Envisioned killing her multiple times, but I would never do it. I’m not a killer. I’m a healer. Surely, Travis knows that. Then again maybe he doesn’t.





Everyone in town has a motive to kill April, but who actually did? It’s the million-dollar question, one I have to prove before Travis decides to pin the murder on me.

About the Book



Title: Massage & Murder

Author: Jenn Cowan

Genre: Cozy Mystery



I’m a Licensed Massage Therapist.

A professional.

A healer.

Not a killer.



When a client ends up dead on my massage table, I become the number one suspect.

I have Means.

Motive.

Opportunity.

But I didn’t kill her.

The clock is ticking, someone is stalking me, I have to find out who before I end up in jail or worse…dead.




Author Bio

Jenn Cowan is the author of several genres and pen names under Jenna Richert and J.R. Cowan. When she’s not writing you can find her in her massage office working on clients, cooking up a storm in her kitchen, singing and dancing with her hubby at a concert, cheering on the sidelines for her kiddos or cozied up by the fire reading a novel. She loves a good mystery and a happily ever after.


Links

Amazon

Facebook
Twitter: @JRCowan1
Instagram: jrcowan1 (Jenn Cowan)

No comments:

Post a Comment