Labels

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Owl Earrings Rose Quartz Love Stone Healing Dangle Women Girls Earrings





I love earrings. I am close to be addicted to earrings. I love the dangly ones the most. I also like owls. But one of my favorite parts of these earrings are they are made with Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is one of my favorite stones. It is known as the love stone. It is the stone of the Heart Chakra. It is a feminine stone and also carries compassion, peace, tenderness, healing, nourishment and comfort. It is a beautiful light pink stone.

The stones in these earrings are natural stones. They are polished to a beautiful shone. The stones may differ a little bit in color and size sine they are natural stones. The metal Owl part is silver plated brass. The pendant is a little over 1 inch long. The back side of the earring is also silver plated and has a lot of air holes so the stone can breath. These earrings look heavier then they are. I really do not feel the weight as I am wearing them.

I have extremely sensitive ears and I did have to change out the french hooks to sterling silver to be able to wear these for more then a few hours. I have to do this with most earrings so I did not mind at all. I purchase the sterling silver hooks on amazon and they really are not expensive at all.

I am thrilled with my new earrings. They are so cute. I can wear them with most outfits as the pale pink goes with almost anything.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZYL2RM2

#earrings #owl #OwlEarrings #dangleEarrings #RoseQuartz #LoveStone #Amazon #AmazonFinds #Tomoson #BOUTIQUELOVIN






No comments:

Post a Comment