Labels

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hegeo Womens Casual V-Neck Geometic Pattern Print Elasticated design and Waist Tie Slim Chiffon Dress





I am in love with the geometric printed dress. It is a little on the short side for me personally but it looks great with a pair of black leggings. The material is chiffon and is super soft and silky feeling on my skin. The dress has 3/4 sleeves with a button on them. The front of the bodice of the dress has 7 buttons up the front and there is a tie at the waist. I ran the dress through the washer on gentle cycle and let it hang to dry and it came out perfect. The was no fading, color bleed, or shrinking. When the package came in the mail I had no idea what was inside it felt hard. The dress came in a shrink wrapped package. I am very impressed with everything about this dress from the packaging to the size. I did go up one size and it fit's perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073S5Z4P2?th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment