Labels

Sunday, August 27, 2017

9 Colors Mixed Long Hexagonal Nature Crystal Quartz Stone Healing Point Pendants






I love wearing crystal and stone jewelry. I fully believe int he healing powers of certain stones and crystals. I also love the beauty of the stones and crystals. For instance after I met and fell in love with my husband  I gave him a Rose Quartz to carry in his pocket. Rose Quartz is known as the love stone. Now it is 11 years later and one of the first things he puts in his pocket every morning is that same stone. he doesn't believe like I do but he carries it every day. It even goes in his pocket on the days we are just setting around the house.

This is a set of 9 pendants. Most of the stones are genuine. The ones that are listed and say Synthesis are not genuine The pendants are 1 of each of Turquoise (Synthesis), Opal (Synthesis), Tiger’s eye, Sodalite, Amethyst, Rose quartz, Green Aventurine, Yellow Aventurine, Blue sandstone (Synthesis). The pendants are about 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches ling. Each one has an alloy bail on it. The holes in the bail are large enough to put a chain or even leather cord through.

For about the price of 1 necklace I  have 9 interchangeable stones. I can wear which ever one goes with my outfit or which one I need for healing or grounding that day. Each pendant is tumbled and polished. These can be used in different types of jewelry making projects or other crafts. The set is really beautiful.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072Q429WC


#pendants #Jewelry #Turquoise #Opal #Tigerseeye  #Sodalite #Amethyst #RoseQuartz #GreenAventurine #YellowAventurine #BlueSandstone #Healing #HealingStones #Natural #healingCrystals #Gift #Amazon #Amazonfinds #Tomoson

No comments:

Post a Comment