Labels

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sorrow's Edge bk 2 The Maker’s Chronicles by Danielle DeVor




This is the 2nd book in the series. The series should be read in order or you will be a bit lost at times.  In this book Jimmy and Tabby are moving in together and trying their relationship again. Tabby does not know at first Lucy has tagged along as well. As in the 1st book Jimmy gets a phone call at 3AM asking for help. Jimmy gets a package in the mail of a Old Flask and then one morning Jimmy wakes up and finds an IPad on his kitchen table. It is from the Order. Jimmy, Tabby, and Lucy get on a plane for Tombstone Arizona to find the caller asking for help. He gets to meet his Ancestor Doc Holliday as well as the Devil himself. Things are not always what they seem in this story.

I personally did not care for this book near as much as I did the 1st book in the series. I really liked the 1st book.  Jimmy does not really want to be an Exorcist and does not want to be in Tombstone and lets you the reader really know it all the way through the book so much so that I felt almost like Danielle DeVore was was sending a subliminal message that she did not want to write this book. At times the story drug on so much I almost put it down and other important parts raced on and was over and done with way to fast. The book was not terrible, don't get me wrong it just wasn't near as good as I hoed it would be. I am starting book 3 next. I have high hopes for it.


Read my review of book 1 & 3 s well

Book 2 Sorrow's Point
Book 3 Sorrow's Turn

No comments:

Post a Comment