Labels

Monday, August 10, 2020

Sinocare new model Blood pressure monitor




I have high blood pressure so I check myself regularly. I need a a good monitor that is accurate. I have been using this monitor from Sinocare for about a week now and have had no problems at all. When I first got it I check my blood pressure with my old monitor and then with this one and they were exact.

A couple of the features are it talks to you. It tells you to remain seated and not to talk. When it is done it tells you your results. This is awesome for someone who cannot see very well. It also has a logging system built in. You can go back through and track your results for your personal use or to inform your health care professional. It has a nice velcro arm cuff that is comfortable on my arm. IT does not scratch or dig into my skin. There is a clear drawing on the arm cuff to show you where the tube needs to be to get accurate results.

This does come with the 4 AAA batteries needed to get started. They are folded up in the arm cuff, so you have to look for them. So as soon as this is delivered it is ready to plug the arm cuff into the rotating hole on the side of the machine, insert the batteries and you are ready to go.


#sinocareofficial #Bloodpressuremonitorupperarm #Heartratepulse #Voicefunction #Digitalbloodpressuremachineforhomeuse

I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

1 comment: