Labels

Friday, August 21, 2020

HEYNA Q Strawberry Makeup Sponge Blender




I really like this Strawberry Makeup Sponge Blender by HEYNA Q. It is a very cute strawberry shaped and looking sponge. It is made from Non-latex Premium Polyurethane and natural pigment. It is perfect for wet and dry make up application. It swells almost double in size when it is wet. I like that it does not soak the makeup in and not let it go like some of the other sponges I have used in the past. I also love the almost pointed tip at the bottom. It is great for applying around my eyes and the perfect size and shape.

It works great with foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, isolation, liquid makeups. I noticed no smell at all when I first opened the box or even the first time I used it. A slight bit of red came out in the water when I rinsed it out when I first got it but I have not noticed it doing it again. It did not leave a red tint to my make up either.

Applying make up is so much easier using a sponge as is blending make up. This sponge is super soft and squishy and works amazingly well. It is so hard to find a good sponge but to find a great one is really rare.


No comments:

Post a Comment