Labels

Monday, August 10, 2020

Hotec 4 pieces Set Basting Brushes Silicone Heat Resistant





I am very impressed with this set of 4 colorful silicone basting brushed by Hotec. I have used them with barbecue sauce and with melted garlic butter, and they worked great with both. My set came with a purple, yellow, aqua, and lime green brush. The brushes are made of silicone. The handle is stiff so not sure if it is metal, wood, or plastic on the inside. The brushes are about 8 1/2 inches long and about 1 1/3 inches wide. They are dishwasher safe.

The brushes are Temperature Resistant from -104℉ to 660℉ (-40℃ to 315℃). These are made of 1 piece so you don't have to worry about bristles falling out or the bristle head falling off. I do have other brushes that the heads start to fall off after several uses. These will not. There are 3 rows of bristles so they actually hold a lot of sauce in them. They are also non stick so clean up is easy whether you put them in the dishwasher or hand wash.

I love my set and am thinking about buy another set and making a gift basket for each of my daughters and adding one of the brushes to each basket.


Check these out on Amazon

I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment