Labels

Monday, July 20, 2020

Little Girl Summer Outfit Set Kids Floral Clothes Set from Truly One




We are expecting a new addition to our family in early September. We are getting a new Baby Girl and I cannot wait. So to get ready I have been shopping. I have seen many outfits. This Little Girl Summer Outfit Kids Floral Clothes Set from Truly One is the cutest outfit ever. I would love to have that top in my size.

The top is a baby doll style and has ruffles all the way around it and has bows on the top of each shoulder strap. The shorts also have ruffles all the way around. This is a 3 piece set, along with the top and shorts you get a headband that has a bow matching the floral shorts. The shorts have a oft satin feel. The set is machine washable and dryable.

This outfit does come in Green and Yellow as well and there are 8 sizes to choose from from 6 months to 5T. Also on the buy page there are 6 other outfits. One is the cutest Thanksgiving set I have seen anywhere.

This makes the perfect gift for a baby shower or after birth. I presented this to my Daughter and Son In Law this past weekend and she loved it too.


I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, what wonderful news! Teresa, I buried my Mum this morning (she was 87 and fought long and hard for the last 5 years but C. got her in the end) and have been really feeling kind of numb all day till I read this. The circle of life goes on ... thank you, you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete