Labels

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Courage by J.L. Drake




Title: Courage
Series: Blackstone #4

Author: J.L. Drake

Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC
Genre: Military Romantic Suspense

Cover Design: Deranged Doctor Designs

Photo: Golden Czermak, FuriousFotog

Model: Andrew James
Release Date: October 15, 2020




Blurb


Blackstone
is at it again. We’re chasing down the cartel, but this time, the tables have
been flipped on us.

Members of
Team North Rock are being plucked off one by one. The race to understand what
is happening can be the difference between life and death.

My position
at Blackstone requires a clear head, and yet the stress and guilt I carry are
affecting my concentration. But after what happened to my sister and the
situation I’ve put my family in, I don’t deserve any sort of peace. My team
doesn’t even know, and I choose to bear this burden alone.

Despite my
constant internal struggle, I can’t help but notice her – Sloane Harlow.
Falling for the lawyer who’s supposed to help us figure things out was never
something I planned or expected.

With danger
at every turn, things seem to only get worse. Missions fail, lives are in
danger, and somehow, the cartel always seems to know our next move.

I can’t
help but wonder…could there be a mole in the team?










Pre-order Links



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU










Also Available




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited







AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited







AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited













Author Bio


Author J.L.
Drake was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, later moving to Southern
California where she lives with her husband and two children.



When she's not writing she loves to spend time with her family, traveling or
just enjoying a night at home. One thing you might notice in her books is her
love for the four seasons. Growing up on the east coast of Canada the change in
the seasons is in her blood and is often mentioned in her writing.



Her books can be found in different languages around the world.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment