Labels

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Louvre The Many Lives of the World’s Most Famous Museum by James Gardner



I have heard the name The Louvre  many many times over the years and about all the amazing collections housed there. I am a history buff and the The Louvre is on my bucket list. But what I did not know was the history of not only the museum but the land that it sets on. This book is filled with with so much information starting with the people who lived on the land over 7000 years ago. it tells you about many of the collections and artifacts at the museum, a bit about even the people who come to the museum and what to expect there. Now more than ever I would love to go visit this amazing place, thanks to this well written and deeply researched book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment