Labels

Friday, May 31, 2019

Weaving with Little Handmade Looms Harumi Kageyama



I love crafting. I love making things. I love being creative. I am always willing to try something new in crafts. Weaving is something new to me. When I was a kid I had one of the looms with the stretchy bands that you make pot holders out of but that was years ago. Although it is kind of the same thing it is totally different as well. This book shows 25 projects with homemade looms. There are step by step illustrations and written instructions.  A lot of these projects are easy enough to let the kids help. You will need to supervise though as a on some of the looms the pegs are very sharp. You can make some really cute things with this book from bracelets to draw string bags. A lot of the items for the looms will probably already be in your craft room. These for the most part are all pretty easy to accomplish. I personally love how pretty the button covers are.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment