Labels

Thursday, May 30, 2019

In Focus Astrology: Your Personal Guide by Sasha Fenton



5*
I've always been interested in Astrology but most of the books I have picked up over the years have been a bit overwhelming. I have to be honest I was totally surprised how this small book was more useful to me than any other book I have had. It not only explains each of the signs but also gives you the sun, the moon, the houses and so much more. It shows you how to make charts, how to read them, and how to make them useful in your day to day life. The book is very well written and written for the beginner, I do believe that more advanced people could also find the information in this book useful if for nothing more than a refresher course.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment