Labels

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Small Town Terrors By Roger Alderman Jr.



This book features a handful of short horror stories. Great for short commutes, break time,  or when you have a very little time. I would personally make sure the kids were no where near though. The 2nd story in the book is about cats. My warning to you is not to listen to it anywhere near meal time. It is kind of gross and very disturbing. Also I don't live very far from Port St. John Florida, but after a few stories in this book taking place there I will not be visiting that town anytime soon. If you like the psychological type of horror grab this book.

I must say Roger Alderman Jr. has a very sick and twisted mind, and I loved it. Katrina Medina narrates the book and does a great job of putting the fear into you and the stories.

I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment