Labels

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream By Wishtrend




I actually have mixed feelings about this cream. It is a white gel light cream with very little scent to it. It comes in a 50 Ml amber colored plastic jar with a white screw on lid. It is a day and/or night cream. My mixed feelings come in to play now. It works quickly into the skin with very little rubbing or effort but it does leave a sticky feeling not only on my face but my hand as well. When I move my face or hand or just rub my skin after it has time to dry in well it just feels sticky. I personally do not like  the sticky feeling. 

I received this as part of the try it program on 08liter.com

#Skincare #ByWishtrend #Vitamin75Cream #MoisturizerforOilySkin #OilySkin #ParabenFree #beauty #instabeauty #08liter #08L

No comments:

Post a Comment