Labels

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Urmine Women's Floral Print 1950's Vintage V-back Sleeveless Cocktail Dress



My Daughter fell in love with this dress when she seen it online. So we ordered it. She is into vintage clothing. I swear she is a pin up girl reincarnated. She wanted the black one out of all the choices. The dress arrived and she almost swooned. she put it on and loves it. The dress is very soft. It came folded into a plastic bag but really wasn't wrinkled that bad. There was no funny smell to it like some clothing items we have bought online. She ran the dress through the washer and dryer with no problems at all and it still wasn't wrinkled. The dress did not shrink, the color did not seem to bleed or fade either.  Oh yea and the dress looks great on her.

I received this at a discount but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment