Labels

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Excell Women Christmas Fun Colorful Printed Holiday Socks



I love socks. I love pretty and festive socks even more. These are to cute and festive to hog for myself though. Since there are 12 pains in the pack I will be sharing these at Christmas time with my girls. Each one of them will get a pair as well as my mom and my sister in law. The other 6 pairs are all mine though. The socks fit me well, I wear a 7 1/2 to and 8 in shoe. They come about mid calf on me. They are soft and stretchy. There are 12 different designs in the pack I received. They are very colorful and have fun festive designs on each pair. Most of I all I love knowing I will have warm feet during the holidays.

I received this at a discount but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment