Labels

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dinner in a DASH by Nancy S. Hughes


4*
This is a really nice cookbook all though it is not for me. Almost everyone of the 75 recipes in the book have peppers of some sort as one of the main ingredients, and almost all of them also have a spiciness to them. I cannot eat eat peppers or spicy foods due to stomach issues. Other than that it is good. The recipes sound very tasty. I love that the book has the nutrition chart for each recipe. I do wish there were some pictures though. I love my Instant Pot and am grabbing pretty much every recipe I can find, which is why I chose this book when I saw it on Netgalley. I am giving it a 4 star rating even though I cannot use many of any of the recipes because the book is very well put together and each recipe is easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment