Labels

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Where the Ghosts Are A Guide to Nova Scotia's Spookiest Places by Steve Vernon


After reading this book I need to get my ghost gear and pass port and head to Halifax. There are 50 stories of strange, creepy, and scary ghosts and haunted sites in Nova Scotia Canada. I really enjoyed reading this book. It gives you history of the site and tells you how if known the haunting began. I love books about hauntings and history. This book covered both subject.

Thanks Netgalley for letting me read this book.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the topic. I like to read books very much. Also, not only books help me in my training, but also edubirdie.com. Refer and be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good topic and useful post! You can also check mine service the best dissertation writing service now and you will be calm about highest grades

    ReplyDelete