Labels

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

XCAR 28 pcs Bungee Cords Kit




This XCar 28 pc bungee cord set is awesome. You get 5 sizes plus the ones with the balls and tarp clips.
There are
4 - 6 inch with plastic ball
6- 10 inch with stainless steel hooks
6 - 18 inch with plasctic hooks
4 - 24 inch with plastic hooks
2 - 32 inch with plastic hook
2 - 40 inch with plastic hooks
and 4 plastic tarp clips

I don't know abut you but my husband is always using a bungee cord for something. There are bungee cords in each of our cars and some in the motorcycle saddlebags also.  The guys are always hauling stuff on the trailer too. Bungee cords are holding things together and holding tarps down over things int he back yard and in the garages. My husband is a firm believer you can never have to many bungee cords. So now he has this 28 piece st to go with his others and he was very happy when I handed them to him.

I received this at a discount but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J8912J

No comments:

Post a Comment