Labels

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6pcs Seamless Versatile 16-in-1 Stretchable Headwear Sport Bandana Headband



I love these headbands. There are 6 in a pack. I believe they are random. The best thing about these headbands is you can wear them 16 different ways.  They are very stretchy and very soft cloth. I can cover my whole head like a bandana or I can fold it up like a sweatband and 14 other ways. I teied to take a picture of the package to show the 16 different ways you can wear these but it did not view well. There is a picture of the 16 different ones on each package though.

These are washable and I did not see any stringing when I washed mine. These comes individually wrapped so you could use them as stocking stuffers, keep one in the car, one in a gym bag, have one at work, or more.  They are about 1 1/2 feet long when laid out so will work great with long or short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment