Labels

Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!


I hope Santa brings you everything on your wish list. I will be spending the next 2 days busy with Grand kids. I am so excited to see 9 of our 12 open their presents Santa delivered to my house.
Last weekend we celebrated with the whole family. We usually celebrate on Christmas Eve, but my daughter who lives out of state was able to be that weekend, so we bumped it up a week. There were over 30 of us at my house eating, enjoying each others company, and yep opening presents. Santa even dropped by with gifts for the kids. 
My youngest Daughter and Son In Law were down from Tennessee last weekend. I was thrilled to have them here, even if it was a week early. It is out first Christmas not being together. Kind of bitter sweet, but at least they were able to come down at all. 

Tomorrow my oldest Daughter, her Boyfriend and 2 of my Grand kids will be here for dinner and gifts. Then Christmas morning my husband and I will exchange presents and he will make his awesome biscuits and gravy. It is our family tradition for Christmas morning breakfast. And my husband makes the best gravy I have ever tasted. My Step Son and his wife and 4 more of our Grand kids will be here when they are done with their Christmas at home, next door. Then a little later my Step Daughter and 3 more of our Grand Kids will be here. Then for dinner my husband is taking me out.

Do you have any special holiday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment