Labels

Monday, August 10, 2020

Magic Leaf Hemp Tea Sampler




This Magic Leaf Hemp Tea Sampler from https://magicleaftea.com/ is amazing. You get 1 serving of 8 different teas. These teas are infused with hemp and a variety of  teas, herbs and spices for flavor and benefits. The teas themselves are pretty. they are not finely ground so you can see the different herbs, spices, flowers and more in them. The teas have 60 MG of CBD per serving.

Each package gives you full ingredients of and tells you what it is good for, like relation, focus, reducing inflammation and more. The hemp is grown in and blended in Troy New York USA. You should use 12 ounces of 212 degree water and 1 packet of tea and let steep for 7 minutes to get maximum dosage and flavor.

I have not tried all 8 teas yet and a couple I will not be trying myself. One has coconut and chocolate, I do not like coconut and am allergic to chocolate so will be adding that to a gift basket for one of my adult children or a friend. Of the ones I have tried the Soul Tonic was my favorite. The flavor of the blend was amazing. It has Chamomile,, Citrus, hemp, and valerian in it. It is for calmness and relaxation and it really did work. I drank it before bed and had a very restful night.


I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment