Labels

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hook Up by TC Matson





Title: Hook Up
Series: Taking Chances #2
Author: TC Matson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 28, 2020



Blurb

Most people would
look at my life and swear it’s the building block for a romantic comedy.
But for me—it’s anything
but amusing.
While I’m helping my
best friend plan her wedding, I get hit with a bomb.
One that ruins all
my hopes and dreams of marriage and starting a family.
My long-term
boyfriend isn’t only a lying, cheating, piece of worthlessness,
He’s also in love
with the woman he’s been seeing behind my back.
Now I’m forced to
act like my best friend’s wedding isn’t going to hurt my soul while I try to
mend my heart.

What’s the best way
to get over a broken heart?
A no strings
attached hook-up.
Nothing helps heal
like a good lay.
But there’s this one
hot, witty, flirtatious and delicious man who is completely off-limits.
The best man.
Despite my best
attempts to say no, a pre-wedding vacation trip snaps my willpower.
Even when we’re back
home and I know it’s a bad idea, I still can’t seem to say no.

While I try to
pretend nothing is going on, he’s dead set on convincing me to give him a
chance.
I mean, nothing puts
friendships on the line like lying about why I have a smile on my face.

Now we just have to
figure out if we can make this work without ruining an entire circle of friends
who I consider family.









Purchase Links



$2.99 for a limited time!



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Only available at the following 

retailers for a limited time



B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS

BOOKS2READ










Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


TC Matson loves to
let her character’s voices be heard. With a head full of stories, she puts her
keyboard through a beating daily. Matson sets her sights on writing stores
relatable and real. And having an understanding that love isn’t always instant
and full of flowers—her writing mirrors it. She isn’t afraid to push the
envelope and touch bases of uncomfortable situation.

She’s a romance junkie at heart and an avid reader. Add those two together and
she will devour books within hours, getting lost in the world the author
creates.

Matson resides in the peaceful Piedmont area of NC with her husband and two
boys, where staying hopped up on caffeine is the key to her sanity. Chaos is
indefinite and a sense of humor is an absolute must. 


Author Links






No comments:

Post a Comment