Labels

Friday, October 25, 2019

travel inspira 35L Lightweight Foldable Backpack





This is a really nice backpack. The top picture is of the back pack folded down for storage, while the bottom picture is to show the backpack when unfolded. The full backpack folds up then your slide it into the inside out large front pocket. It then zips shut to make the compact version. This great for traveling. You can put it into a suitcase to take with you for when you get to your destination.

The backpack is made of a lightweight but yet pretty sturdy. I would not pack it with heavy books or over stuff with clothing. It is waterproof so great for camping. This bag is sized for using as a carry on on airplanes.

My husband and I go on a lot of day trips and I am one of those people that likes to pick up souvenirs. My husband usually carries a tote bag for me but I will be upgrading him to this back pack. There will be plenty of room.

The back pack has 2 large sized zippered pockets. These posckets are large enough for laptops, notebooks, and tablets. There are smaller pockets as well for storing stationary supplies, make up, hygiene supplies and more.


I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment