Labels

Friday, October 25, 2019

Natural Vitamin E Oil from Mary Tylor



I use vitamin E oil a lot for my dry skin. I have used several different brands over the years too. After receiving and using this Vitamin E oil from Mary Tylor I am happy to say it measures up to a lot of the more expensive brands I have used.

This bottle of Vitamin E oil has 45,000 IU. It is the strongest type available. This vitamin E oil is mixed with Jojoba and rosehip oils. All 3 oils are organic and great for your skin.  This can be used alone or as a carrier oil for homemade cosmetics and skin care products. This is also great for your hair too. And best of all you only need a few drops, so this large bottle will last a very long time.

The oils comes in a 4 ounce amber glass bottle. It has a screw on lid but also comes with a screw on glass eyedropper. This is a pure oil not synthetic as you will be able to tell by the orangish color.

#marytylor
I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment