Labels

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Core CBD CBD Oil



I have severe nerve damage and pain in my right hand and arm. I have taken several of the medications like Gabapentin and Lyrica over the last 4 years and have had 3 surgeries. None of which have helped at all. The Lyrica made me a raving lunatic and even made me forget how to stop my car when I came to a stop sign. Luckily no one was with me or on the road.

 I think the worst part is when I lay down at night to go to sleep every night as I relax the never have a party and I have spend many nights setting in a chair since it seemed the pain was less. I also have a bit of insomnia so I don't sleep much as it is.

My daughter talked me into trying CBD oils. I do get some relief from the pain, it does not take it fully away but I have resigned myself to the fact that nothing ever will. But just hat bit of relief is amazing to me. I take the CBD at night and am able to get a good nights sleep. The pain dulls down to sometimes none and it lets me relax and sleep. There is no THC in this oil. THC gives me horrible anxiety attacks, so I am very happy with that.

I have only been using Core Brand for about a week and have noticed it is very good. It works better than some of the more expensive brands and a whole lot better than some of the other brands I have tried. And I have tried many brands.

I appreciate the fact that on Core's website they have all the lab reports right there for you to look up and see exactly what you are getting. Each of their products have their own reports. It is not just one report to cover everything. There are separate reports for the oils, lotions, even the pet products.

Core as I have hinted at has more than just CBD oil. They do have lotions, cosmetics, vape, capsules, edibles, topicals, and even pet products. Their CBD oil come in Orange Citrus, Lemon Lime, Peppermint, and natural. The Orange Citrus is what I have, It has a light orange flavor, not strong liek candy.

The CBD oil comes in a 30 ML glass bottle. I have the 500 mg but it also comes in 250, 1000, and 1500 mg. The Eyedropper inside is marked with dosage lines. The suggested does is 0.5 ML twice a day, hold it under your tongue for 15 to 20 seconds then swallow. It does have a bit of a weird after taste I just make sure to have a drink nearby and after a sip or 2 the taste is gone.

I do suggest giving Core a shot. With their wide array of products. There is something for everyone who uses CBD products, and their prices are really good as well.


#HowDoYouCBD

No comments:

Post a Comment