Labels

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Criminal Activity in the Hoosier Heartland Small Town Crime Stories By: David Boyer




David Boyer brings us a book based from true crime but has turned it fictional. To me it was a bit to fictional but was still a pretty good book. I am a fan of true crime and do wish the stories were a bit closer to the truth and less drama. It's hard to tell what is real and what is drama unless you have heard of the actual case. Some of the stories in this book really make you kind of sick to think that things like this really happened. While others just make you think how a person could be twisted enough to do these things.

Tyler L does a really good job narrating the book. He kept my attention throughout the book.

The book is short at just over 2 1/2 hours but it makes an impact.

I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment