Labels

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

The Book of Tarot A Guide for Modern Mystics by Danielle Noel



I have been dabbling in tarot cards for years. I find it fascinating when something actually does happen after a reading. My daughters also have their own cards and use them. I like to continue to learn and each book I have read on the subject of tarot cards does bring more in site as well. There are several different types of tarot decks as well as card placements. Each card is different in the deck and can mean several different things depending on how you interperate the card. It also has different meaning in different spreads and if the card is right side up or inverted.

This book mainly focuses on the meanings of the cards. It goes through the deck and tells you the basic meaning of the card, it also has the inverted card meanings. There are some spreads as well in the book and it tells you how and when to use the spreads.

Awesome book for anyone interested in Tarot.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment