Labels

Monday, June 25, 2018

#momlifevoxbox

I love Influenster.com they send me some really awesome sample boxes and they are free.

The box I received this time is called the #momligevoxbox. It had some wonderful full sized and sample sized products.

I received a full sized Pantene foam conditioner. They sent me the daily moisture renewal which is great
 The down side was it was for fine flat hair. My hair is anything but fine and flat. I gave this to my daughter though and she was thrilled. She loved how well it works and will be buying this when the container runs out.

Next I received a full sized Dove Men +Care dry spray deodorant. It has stain defense and was cool scented. My husband liked this. He is a stick guy but did use this. I personally liked the smell.

Next was a dog toy from Bark Box. My dogs are a little old but my little dog snuggled right up to it.

I got a sample size bottle of Vera Wang Embrace perfume.  It has hints of Mandarin added to French Lavender, cocoa bean, and vanilla. I have tried others Vera Wang perfumes and I like how the scents are on the light side and they last a long time.

And last but not least I got a single serve bottle of Mott's Sensibles juice in apple raspberry flavor and s coupon for $2.00 off my next full sized purchase. I had to share this juice with the kids and all 3 of loved it. The flavor was amazing. I already bought more.

If you would like to jump on the box box train you can join Influenster here: www.influenster.com/r/1160121 . You can review every day products, ask questions about products and more which you will earn badges for.


No comments:

Post a Comment