Labels

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Improper Cross-Stitch by Haley Pierson-Cox


I received a preview copy of this book. For the few patterns Included in the review they were cute and different from anything else I have seen in the cross stitch world. I would of loved it if they hd of added the cover pattern.

Included in the book are several tips to making cross stitch seem easier, as well has shopping tips, and a index of the tools of the trade. With each pattern there is a full color picture of the finished design, a full color pattern, and a list of the floss needed to complete the project as pictured.

I would loved to have been given the full book but since I wasn't I will just have to keep my eye out for in my local craft store or online. The full book features 35 patterns of naughty, funny, and improper patterns.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment