Labels

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mushroom Cultivation by Tavis Lynch



I love mushrooms. I cook with them a lot, I can even eat them straight out of the can or fresh. I have always wanted to learn how to grow mushrooms so I can have them anytime I want. I also know there are so many types of mushrooms. I also know that some of the mushrooms you see while just walking through the woods are eatable, just never been sure which ones.

This book has tons of pictures, and a lot of information showing how to grow eatable mushrooms. The book is very informative and very helpful. It offers chapters on how and where to grow them like on logs, hay, compost and more. It even gives you recipes to use the mushrooms you have grown. 

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment