Labels

Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Haunting of Lilac House by Cat Knight

Sorry I cannot find a cover photo of the book to add to this post.

Cat Knight has brought another of her haunted house stories. This book is very short only took me about an hour to read, but I did enjoy it very much.

Hannah Lennox has just broken up with her long time live in boyfriend and moved back in with her parents. She is looking for house to buy but it very picky about what she wants. After searching tons of houses she finally finds one she falls in love with. Shortly after moving in starts hearing footsteps in the attic and other noises. She tries to call her mom for help but mom is very short with her and basically tells her to suck it up. She is so scared she trips on a rug in her bathroom and bangs he head on the sink, afterwards she really starts hearing noises and she also see a woman walk into her kitchen. This really scars Hannah, but she has no one to turn to, mom didn't want to hear it, Kurt her ex has a new woman, and she has no friends. So Hannah is let to deal with it herself and solve the mystery of her haunted house. I will say there is a twist at the end but I am not gonna tell you about it. Read the book!!

I was given a copy of this book via instafreebie.com

Sorry I cannot find a cover photo of the book to add to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment